Georgia Student Scholarship Organization, Inc. (GASSO)
We use the GASSO to fund and sponsor programs and students in the school. Georgia Student Scholarship Organization, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest non-profit corporations approved by the State of Georgia to accept and manage tax-credit donations that give Georgia children access to the educational choices they deserve and need.
Make a Contribution
Thank you for giving to Johnson Ferry Christian Academy. The link below redirects users to the JohnsonFerry.org login screen. New users may follow the on-screen prompts to create an account on JohnsonFerry.org. Once users submit their account information, they may use their newly created login ID and password to make an online contribution.
- On a desktop or laptop computer, users may navigate toward the right side of the screen to a gray floating menu and select the Giving link.
- On a mobile device, users may select the “More Options” link beneath the JF logo to select the Giving link.
After submitting the login ID and password, select the “Make a Contribution” link at the top of the page. Insert the contribution amount under “Other” and specify JFCA in the following text field. Follow the on-screen prompts to continue processing the contribution.
Other Giving Options
- Give in person during Johnson Ferry’s Sunday worship services or during the week in their business office.
- Give appreciated stocks and mutual funds. Contact the Johnson Ferry business office for details.
- Use a Charitable Gift Fund, such as Fidelity Charitable or National Christian Foundation.
- Submit gifts by mail to 955 Johnson Ferry Rd. Marietta, GA 30068 ATTN: Business Office.
Nicaragua Well Project
JFCA has taken multiple mission trips to Nicaragua. We have built wells for communities while we have been there, and we continue to raise money to build more!