Ready to get started?
2020-2021 Admissions Information
We are currently accepting applications for 2020-2021 school year for grades K-2 & 4-11. Waitlist applications are being accepted for 3rd grade.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Admission
1. Join us for a School Tour or Open House
Interested families must attend Open House or attend a school tour in order to be considered for admittance.
Open Houses are 7pm in the Chapel on the following dates:
School Tours are offered weekly on Tuesdays at 1:30 and Fridays at 10:00. Click here to sign up for a tour time.
2. Review the Parent and Student Handbook and Tuition Fees and Payment Schedule
Discounts: Total annual program cost is discounted by 5% for all fees paid in full by April deadline. An additional discount of 5% is given for each additional sibling.
3. Complete the Application Process
Application Fees & Dates:
K-7th Grade Applications
- Regular Application: 1/2-3/1
- End of Season Application: 3/2- 5/1
- Late Applications: 5/2-8/1
8th-11th Grade Applications
- Regular Application: 1/2-3/1
- End of Season Application: 3/2- 8/1
Complete the online application process, family interview and testing. Application and testing fees are non-refundable even if applicant is not interviewed or accepted to the program.
Note: Students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1. There are no exceptions.
Application Process Includes:
- JFCA Application and Parent/Student Information
- Medical Information
- Release Forms
- Recommendation Forms
- Request for Records Transfer Form
- Documents to Upload
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunization or Statement of Exemption
- Copy of Front and Back of Medical Card
- Recent Photo of the Student
- Standardized Test Scores that have been completed in the last two years (scores accepted: ITBS, CoGAT, PSAT, ERB)
- Report Card (if homeschooled, a summary of courses)
- High School Transcript, if applicable (students applying for 12th grade must have a 3.0 GPA)
For students applying with previous high school credit, there is a transcript processing fee of $50.
If you are unable to scan the required documents and upload through the application process, mail these along with a $25 processing fee to:
ATTN: JFCA Student Admissions
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
955 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30068
Completion of pre-testing may be required for all grades. Applicants will be notified of dates for testing are sent via email.
Once we receive and review ALL paperwork and references, families receive an email with a link to sign up for an interview.
Acceptance decisions for upcoming school year for grades K-12 begins March 1 if an application has been submitted by January 1. After that date, acceptance decisions are provided within four weeks of the student’s interview on average.
7. Registration and Fees
After receiving notice of the student’s acceptance, families receive a letter regarding next steps for registration. Upon acceptance for 2019-2020, a $575 registration fee and any additional fees are required. Registration fees are non-refundable.
8. New Student Orientation
Students and parents are required to attend orientation.
Parent Orientation: TBD for 2020
Student Orientation: TBD for 2020