Apply to Our School
We are thrilled you are exploring Johnson Ferry Christian Academy! On this page, you will learn more about being a part of the Saints Family. If you have any questions, please fill out the Questions form or call us. We’d love to hear from you.
Steps to Admissions
Complete Online Application
Complete the online application process. Application fees are non-refundable even if the applicant is not interviewed or accepted to the program. Please read the JFCA Admissions Policy. Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1. There are no exceptions.
Online Application Includes the following:
- Student Information Section
- Recommendation Forms
- Academic Reference
- Spiritual Reference
- Coach or Family Friend Reference
- Documents to Upload
- Recent Photo of the Student
- Standardized Test Scores (scores accepted: ITBS, CoGAT, PSAT, ERB)
- Report Card (if homeschooled, a summary of courses)
- High School Transcript (if applicable
Once we receive and review your child’s paperwork and references, you will receive an email with a link to sign up for an interview. Family interviews include both parents and the student(s) applying. We aim to get to know each other and give guidance on what it could look like to be a family at JFCA.
Our admissions team is ready to make decisions when all application parts are complete, including testing and family interviews. We base the release date of admissions decisions on the application submission date. Please see below for the release date according to when an application is complete.
After receiving notice of the student’s acceptance, you’ll receive an email with the enrollment packet. You must complete the packet within 10 days to accept the student’s spot. Registration fees are non-refundable.
The complete enrollment packet includes the following:
- the child’s birth certificate;
- recent immunization records;
- insurance card; and
- the registration fee:
- K–8th: $575
- 9th–12th: $625
We may request a student of any age complete pre-testing if they have not completed recent standardized testing.
We’ll send an email to notify you of the testing dates.
Kindergarten applicants will complete an in-person readiness assessment with a teacher.
- Applications received by January 1
- Admissions decisions released by March 1
- Applications received by March 1
- Admissions decisions released by May 3
- Applications received by May 1
- Admissions decisions released by July 7
- Applications received by July 1
- Admissions decisions processed in three weeks following the family interview